Latest: Sat Oct 29, 2016
12:30p to 4:30p
Who should take this?
- Anyone who loves portraiture
- Has an external flash or Speedlite/Speedlight but doesn’t know how to use it
- Interested in off-camera-flash techniques
Photography equipment is expensive. Before you buy any more gear, take this workshop to see what your options are and why.
What you will learn
- Lighting techniques with one flash & reflectors
- Off-camera triggers: cords & wireless types
- Pros & cons of iTTL or ETTL
- Light modifiers (for speed lights) & how they work
- Short lighting versus broad lighting for faces
- Places to find good available light so you can use your speed light
Register, Pay & Sign up
Choose “Small Flash Workshop” below Photo Instruction if you want to pay for the full amount of $79.
Location: 2nd floor auditorium
Riverside Main Library
3581 Mission Inn Ave
Riverside, CA 92501
Pay $25(non-refundable if cancelled with less than 48 hours) to reserve your place . The balance of $54 is due on the day of workshop.
Contact me by phone 951-544-5024 if you have questions or post your questions as comments below.
Very important: everyone needs to complete the form below after signing up and paying. Don’t hesitate to call me with your questions. There is never any obligation to purchase and attend.
Please provide me with some info so I can customize the class better. This info is never shared with anyone else. Thank you. If you have any questions at all, please ask them in the last big field titled "Message"
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form