July 9, 2018
12p to 4p
Who should take this?
- Anyone who loves portraiture
- Has an external flash or Speedlite/Speedlight but doesn’t know how to use it
- Interested in off-camera-flash techniques
Photography equipment is expensive. Before you buy any more gear, take this workshop to see what your options are and why.
What you will learn
- Lighting techniques with one flash & reflectors
- Off-camera triggers: cords & wireless types
- Pros & cons of iTTL or ETTL
- Light modifiers (for speed lights) & how they work
- Short lighting versus broad lighting for faces
- Places to find good available light so you can use your speed light
Register, Pay & Sign up
Choose “Small Flash Workshop” below Photo Instruction if you want to pay for the full amount of $80.
Location: 3581 Mission Inn Ave, Riverside CA 92501
Pay $25(non-refundable if cancelled with less than 48 hours) to reserve your place . The balance of $54 is due on the day of workshop.
Contact me by phone 951-544-5024 if you have questions or post your questions as comments below.
Very important: everyone needs to complete the form below after signing up and paying. Don’t hesitate to call me with your questions.