Register and Pay
Cost is $75
Date: Sun Feb 7, 2016
Time:8:30 a to 12:30 pm
Location: Fairmount Park
4450 Banks Drive, Riverside CA 92501
After paying, please email me the make and model of your camera.
If you have pictures online send me a hyperlink so I can have an idea of your skill level. If you have a wish list of what you’d like to learn, that would be helpful as well. Thanks.
This workshop is for you if:
- you bought a digital SLR camera but have been using it on the Program mode because you can’t seem to figure it out
- you are considering buying a digital SLR but are using a Point & Shoot compact camera (you can borrow one for this class)
- you know how to work the camera, but want to learn how to take better pictures
- you need a refresher or are transitioning from film to digital
Any digital SLR camera which has interchangeable lenses.
Even a Point & Shoot camera might work for this class.
Contact me via email with the make and model number. I will be able to tell you by a quick online search.
BRING YOUR CAMERA MANUAL & something to take notes.
You will learn:
- what the knobs, buttons & dials on your camera do
- Exposure ISO, Aperture and Shutter speeds
- How those 3 basics settings control what you capture
- Basic flash photography
- File sizes, getting the best quality you can with your equipment
- Saving files
- How to choose post production photo-editing software and best practices on how to archive your pictures
This class will emphasize camera handling.Post production, editing will be emphasized in another class Part 2.
Please complete this information and submit
Please provide me with some info so I can customize the class better. This info is never shared with anyone else. Thank you. If you have any questions at all, please ask them in the last big field titled "Message"
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form