It’s been a while since I led a small flash lighting workshop, so I’ve scheduled one for Sat Oct 31,2015.
We’ll be using the auditorium on the 2nd floor at the city of Riverside’s Main library.
I’m planning to have 4 models, possibly more, but that would depend on the number of students that actually pay and show up.
If you live in Southern California and are interested in taking better portraits, there’s no better investment than taking a workshop to learn to light.
[Galleries 82 not found]
Who should take this workshop?
- Folks who know to manipulate shutter speeds, aperture and ISO
- Folks who bought their first external flash or speedlight
- Folks who enjoy taking people pictures especially portraits
- Folks curious about lighting but haven’t bought their external flash
What to bring if you are attending
- Camera and owner’s manual
- Speedlight and owner’s manual
- Light stand if you own one
- Speedlight trigger (radio or infra-red) and owner’s manual
Sign up now. For more info on the small flash lighting workshop.